Market Leader in Hong Kong
Midland Holdings is one of the biggest agency groups in Hong Kong
- Midland bucked the pro-longed property downturn which took place from 97 to 03 and strengthened its market position
- Midland expanded it footprints to new home sector in late 1990s
- In 2000, Midland acquired Hong Kong Property, a then top-player, in an effort to consolidate the industry
- In 2007, Midland IC&I listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, becoming the first listed company specializing in industrial and commercial property agency services. In August 2008, the listing of shares of the Company were transferred from The Growth Enterprise Market to the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Stock Code : 459).
Strong Foothold in the secondary market
Midland Holdings has over 300 branches spreading across HK Island, Kowloon Peninsula and New Territories. At the top end of the market, we have presence in the luxurious areas such as the Peak, Mid-Levels, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon Tong and etc. Our foothold in the mass market is solid as well. Midlandˇ¦s branch network covers traditional popular housing estates such as Taikoo Shing, South Horizon, Whampoa Garden, City one Shatin, Kingswood Villa and others.
Strong in the Primary Martket as well
Big Developers such as Sun Hung Kai Properties, Cheung Kong, Henderson Land Development, New World, Sino and etc., appoint Midland Realty and Hong Kong Property as their agents.
Midland Holdings is one of the biggest agency group in Hong Kong Asiamoney 2005 Best Managed Company (Medium Cap category) <Selected by investors and analysts from across the region, the winner demonstrated an impressive combination of financial and business performance, management strategy and vision, in addition to displaying a strong commitment to shareholder value, operational efficiency and corporate governance principals. Medium cap-(US$300 million ˇV US$700million>
In 2005, Forbes Asia's the Most Successful Public Company (under a Billion US$).
There are only 22 Hong Kong listed companies selected
1) Valued both growth and consistency
2) positive earnings growth during the past five years
3) Pretax margin of at least 5%in the latest fiscal year
Mr. Freddie Wong clinched "Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year -China" and "The 10 Outstanding Entrepreneurs Awards 2008ˇ§